Silk Water Group is looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
we are currently hiring the following positions:
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint. He must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client and vendor interaction, and act as the subject expert.
- Control the entire project life cycle
- Track progress and milestones
- Lead team meetings
- Develop best practices
- Responsible for the implementation of all agricultural activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Management skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiar with Scrum methodologies
- Ability to define tasks to the employees.
- Good interpersonal relations
If suitable, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org